Hi, Today I will teach you basic android game mods with libil2cpp.so file and this is a basic guide for beginners.
Before we begin you will need a PC running Windows, and some few tools, I will list all the things you will require with the download link below so make sure you download them and install. Try to make a modding folder and put all of the necessary tools there in one place so it is easy.
Once you have all these downloaded and ready to use, then we will proceed to modding our first android game, it is very easy do not worry. I know right now it looks overwhelming to download all this stuff and may look confusing but it is not, once you understand the basics, everything will seem easy.
Since this is a basic guide to game mods with the libil2cpp.so file, we can only modify the APK file that contains the libil2cpp.so file.
Step 1: Download apk file from apkcombo
- Download the file as shown below
- After downloading the APK file and check if the APK file contains the libil2cpp.so file with path lib > armeabi-v7a > libil2cpp.so
Note: If you have a folder named armv64 or any other apart from armeabi-v7a inside the LIB then just delete that folder we won’t need it, only keep armeabi-v7a we just need that.
Step 2: Use IL2CPP Dumper to output the DLL file
- This tutorial I have guided in another post, you can see it here
Step 3: Use dnspy with the DLLs just dumped in step 2
- After rendering in step 2, the test item will be generated as shown below
- Use the dnsppy tool and drag and drop all files in the DummyDll folder
- We must know what to hack and where to find them, with offline games we can hack such as: gold, gems, coins, diamonds … but with online games we can hack like: damage , attack, defense
- In this tutorial game i will show you how to mod gold, and the modding method is the same as most other games, you just need to search for the right keywords and methods in the dll file
- Here I searched for the keyword coins and appeared as shown
- Copy Addresses 0xECE2DC and use them with HEX app
Step 4: use HEX to modify
- Reopen the file name you just rendered
- And we see a file libil2cpp.so and click on it
- After activation, it will appear as
- Press CTRL + G and a window will pop up, paste the hex code in it that you copied in the previous step.
- After you press OK it will take you to the address or value and so on. where it stores the method. Mark the first 8 bits of the characters you see, because this is an 8-bit game.
- Replace the part you marked with the hex value I gave you below
- This is the HEX code I use often
00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = False or number 0 01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = True or number 1 02 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 2 07 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 7 0A 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 10 0F 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 15 10 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 16 11 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Number 17 12 07 80 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE OF 12 Million or It can be used for health/ammo/armour/damage DC 0F 00 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 4060 DC OF OF E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 120000 01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = VALUE 1 Also = True used for bool 00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Value 0 Also = False used for bool 01 0A A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 1000 01 08 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 10000 01 02 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 10000000 C2 0A 64 60 00 00 00 02 = Speed Hack 01 04 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 1000000 0E 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = Fire Rate 02 01 E0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 2,147,483,648 7F 04 E0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 2,130,706,432 7F 06 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 133,169,152 0F 07 02 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 9,999 FA 04 44 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 2,000 FF 09 0C E3 00 10 A0 E3 , 9A 0B 43 E3 1E FF 2F E1 = 999,999,999
- I will use the code 9A 0B 43 E3 1E FF 2F E1 to paste in the code we just found in the HEX
- It should now be RED with the hex value you replace it with, This step must be done correctly or you will get the error “Failed to load LIBIL2CPP” every time you launch the game
- At this point we’re pretty much done, so just press CTRL + S to save your changes and then go back and replace the libil2cpp.so file with the original one, just drag the finished file. modify and replace it
- Use APK easy tool and press “Sign Apk” and it will sign the apk, you should not have 2 apk files in the same folder where one person’s name will end with “Signed”, you have to send that file go to your android device, install APK and test the game, at this point your money will never decrease
Modding as I said it is trial and error, so you will have to try and mod something to see what effect it has in the game if none then try something else. You may sometimes have plenty of results when you search for a method, but the main thing you have to look for is where does that method resides, inside what function, if you understand that, then you will save yourself a lot of time.